Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Howdy

1. Back To Top    #1

Howdy

Hello All

My name is cooper and I'm from NJ. I was over at the Pool Forum but haven't logged on there in over a year or more and I can't seem to get in so if you guys & gals will have me that would be great.

I don't have anything fancy..... 24' resin above ground with a hayward 1hp pump and a hayward 100 heater (now dead).

I'm 62 and have had the same size pools for 36 years.... I'm on my 2nd and it's holding up just fine (2nd liner in the pool I have now)

I use what the other folks used to call the BBB method and use liquid shock from BJ's

I'm in the market for a new heater but I suppose I'll put that post where it belongs...

Thanks for having me!

Cooper

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Howdy

Hello Cooper and welcome to the TFP forum. We're pleased you found us. Let us know if you have any questions, and enjoy your weekend.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you.... you as well!

4. Back To Top    #4

Cooper,

Welcome to TFP.. A great place to find the answers to all your pool equipment questions, no matter if your "Jersey" is New or Old...

Thanks for the Intro.. Looking forward to all your questions in our other sub-forums...

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

5. Back To Top    #5

Ha! Ha! I opened this post just sure that you were from Texas with that bit "Howdy"

Welcome aboard, Mr Cooper. Glad ya found us!

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard