Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Marks on white plaster

1. Back To Top    #1

Marks on white plaster

I had some chairs blow into my white plaster pool, which left black marks on the plaster. Any recommendation for removing them?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Marks on white plaster

Depends on what the black is.
    Support the site

Trouble Free Pool is a free resource. The people who answer questions are volunteers. If you find the site to be a good resource, please consider making a donation to help support the site. Thanks.

3. Back To Top    #3

You could try *very gently* a magic eraser on one spot and see and feel if that works.

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

4. Back To Top    #4

I would assume nylon brush dindu nuffin. Gently scrubbing the black stains with dish washing scouring pad worked on our new white plaster. But to each their own!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks, all. The black is from the paint on the metal chairs that blew into the pool during a storm.

6. Back To Top    #6

I would brush a lot. I suspect that it will come off within a week.

Are there a lot of black marks?
    Support the site

Trouble Free Pool is a free resource. The people who answer questions are volunteers. If you find the site to be a good resource, please consider making a donation to help support the site. Thanks.