Nature 2 removal

Jan 2, 2018
Hollywood, FL
I have seen the post on how to remove the copper part of Nature 2 but cannot for the life of me find it. The only search results i get are everyone saying TAKE THIS **** out asap...... Thanks all I think I will listen as long as you can help me do so :D

-

Steve

I have the FusionSoft and just never used the cartridge. I get no errors at all.

And just to be clear; when you open the mineral cartridge part, it is just the cap with an o-ring seal and blockout piece and nothing at all below it.

So I got the pretty little white pellets out. Note to self...DONT BE A LAZY ARSE! I broke my go to Medeco key popping it open, ha!

Thanks all!

I'm curious, did your FusionSoft not come with a blockout cover for the mineral cartridge compartment? If not, did the builder take it when he put in the cartridge the first time? I hear about people doing this procedure and am wondering why unless they don't have the cover plate.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.