Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Nature 2 removal

1. Back To Top    #1

Nature 2 removal

I have seen the post on how to remove the copper part of Nature 2 but cannot for the life of me find it. The only search results i get are everyone saying TAKE THIS **** out asap...... Thanks all I think I will listen as long as you can help me do so

-

Steve
    --------------
    18k Gallon in-ground, pebble tec pool, Sunny South Florida. Nature 2 fusion SWG(metal balls removed), Jandy VS pump 2 HP, iaqualink, 3 jandy laminars and connected spa, side suction cleaner and a jandy cartridge filter mated to a natural has 400k btu jandy heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Nature 2 removal

Is this what you were looking for: How to Remove Metal Balls from Nature 2 Fusion
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

I have the FusionSoft and just never used the cartridge. I get no errors at all.

And just to be clear; when you open the mineral cartridge part, it is just the cap with an o-ring seal and blockout piece and nothing at all below it.
    29k Gallon Free Form Gunite Pool, 3 floor returns, 2 wall returns, 1 vacuum pressure port, 2 skimmers, Main drain, Jandy 2.7HP VSP, Jandy JXI400N Gas Heater, Jandy CV340 Cartridge Filter, FusionSoft 1400 SWG, 2 Watercolors LED, iAqualink with PDA, Sheer Waterfall, Rock Waterfall, 9' Deep End w/Diving Board, SunDeck, Polaris 9650iQ, TF-100 - Pool Build - 2017 - Google Photos

4. Back To Top    #4

Yes perfect. I plan on doing this this weekend. No more metal for me!

Although something made my salt level rise from 4900 to 127500, ARGH it never ends!
    --------------
    18k Gallon in-ground, pebble tec pool, Sunny South Florida. Nature 2 fusion SWG(metal balls removed), Jandy VS pump 2 HP, iaqualink, 3 jandy laminars and connected spa, side suction cleaner and a jandy cartridge filter mated to a natural has 400k btu jandy heater

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood! View Post

Although something made my salt level rise from 4900 to 127500, ARGH it never ends!
    whoa really?

using test strips or a drop test for the salt?
    That almost seems impossible unless you had an ocean Tsunami roll through your backyard.
    16x32 IG Vinyl, 13,000 Gals. Hayward S-244T sand filter, SP2810X15 pump
    (1.5 HP motor) Raypak PR266AEN (266k btu) gas heater. TF-100 Test Kit.
    Dolphin E10 Cleaning Robot.

6. Back To Top    #6

LOL, agree. Was actually the digital level in the SWG......i ran to pool store and was totally fine, reset unit seems to be normal now. weird
    --------------

7. Back To Top    #7

So I got the pretty little white pellets out. Note to self...DONT BE A LAZY ARSE! I broke my go to Medeco key popping it open, ha!

Thanks all!
    --------------

8. Back To Top    #8

Adding the SWCG to your signature will help us help you in the future!

Take care.
    6000 Gallon IG Fiberglass with integrated Spa;Pentair CCP240 Cartridge Filter with Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump and HTR250 heater. IC40 SWG. EasyTouch 4. Dolphin Active20 Robot "Roadrunner", TF 100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir!
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!! Pool Math App
    Marty

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood! View Post
    So I got the pretty little white pellets out. Note to self...DONT BE A LAZY ARSE! I broke my go to Medeco key popping it open, ha!

Thanks all!
    I'm curious, did your FusionSoft not come with a blockout cover for the mineral cartridge compartment? If not, did the builder take it when he put in the cartridge the first time? I hear about people doing this procedure and am wondering why unless they don't have the cover plate.
    29k Gallon Free Form Gunite Pool, 3 floor returns, 2 wall returns, 1 vacuum pressure port, 2 skimmers, Main drain, Jandy 2.7HP VSP, Jandy JXI400N Gas Heater, Jandy CV340 Cartridge Filter, FusionSoft 1400 SWG, 2 Watercolors LED, iAqualink with PDA, Sheer Waterfall, Rock Waterfall, 9' Deep End w/Diving Board, SunDeck, Polaris 9650iQ, TF-100 - Pool Build - 2017 - Google Photos

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by PoolGate View Post
    I'm curious, did your FusionSoft not come with a blockout cover for the mineral cartridge compartment? If not, did the builder take it when he put in the cartridge the first time? I hear about people doing this procedure and am wondering why unless they don't have the cover plate.
    I think it had everything in tact

--------------