Another Aqua Rite Reading "HOT"

Nov 10, 2016
Woodstock
Just emerged a couple weeks ago from a cold temps that kept my 2010 SWG reading "COLD" and now, after some normal temps and getting salt in the 2800 range, it's reading "HOT". From another post, I see that it can be helpful to capture the readings to further diagnose:

1. Temp - 222
2. Cell voltage - 31.9
3. Cell current - 0.00
4. output % - 41P
5. salinity - 0
6. product name - RL-0
7. Software revision level - r 1.55

Anything else I should try before just replacing the Cell? I assume the panel is still OK?

I'm 99% sure you need a new cell but what cell is the box setup for, the next push of the diagnostic button will should show T-9?

Many pool stores have AquaRite cell testers, call around and see if any near you has one.

It might be worth while to get a T-15 cell as it will need less pump run time and will make more chlorine over its lifespan compared to a T-9 cell.

I'm 99% sure you need a new cell but what cell is the box setup for, the next push of the diagnostic button will should show T-9?

Many pool stores have AquaRite cell testers, call around and see if any near you has one.

It might be worth while to get a T-15 cell as it will need less pump run time and will make more chlorine over its lifespan compared to a T-9 cell.

Yes, it shows its a T-9. I like the idea of less pump time with a T-15. Can I hook up a T-15 to my existing T-9 controller? Or do I need to replace the controller box as well?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.