Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Does this work for anyone?

1. Back To Top    #1

Does this work for anyone?

Can you see a pic and also view a video? Thanks!

Neighbor runoff - Google Photos
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, K-1106 and CCL test kits; Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWCG 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; Other family pools 10K SWCG and 15K on liquid; PoolMath app subscriber; | Tips for New Members to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Does this work for anyone?

Works for me
    40 x 22, 37,000 gallon gunite pool, 4.5 to 8 ft deep, built 1989, quartz replaster 9/2018 - Pentair SuperFlo VS pump, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 cartridge filter, CircuPool RJ-60+ SWCG, FlowVis flow meter, Taylor K-2006C FAS/DPD, K-1766 Salt, SpeedStir, Dolphin S300 robot, Pool Math

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes, I can see both. Is that your pool? We have retaining wall rocks right next to where our paving will go, just like this except our gap will be a little wider. Planning on adding a French drain making sure to get a decent angle. Currently, mid build ours is just stagnant water Not sure what would work for an area so small.

3.2 x 6m | inground concrete | ~27,000 litre | 1.2 - 1.8m | salt and pepper mini pebble | SWCG Atral eq35| Viron xt 1.5 HP VS pump | Astral CA280 sand filter | DB3 robot | 2 x LED lights | travertine coping and paving | ceramic waterline tile |

4. Back To Top    #4

Cool, thanks so much All this cloud stuff kinda bugs me, but as long as you couldn't hack into my computer and drain my bank account I suppose it's handy

Yeh, it's the bottom of a stack block retaining wall between a garden bed and the pool deck. Sometimes the neighbor's irrigation gets left on or there's a leak and it floods our pool... I get free water but it costs me a litre of chlorine, haha. They were away and it added around 1/2" of water to the pool! You can kinda make out the surface drain which ties into a perimeter drain, but it was full of leaves that day. I didn't expect it would be handling quite that much volume!
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, K-1106 and CCL test kits; Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWCG 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; Other family pools 10K SWCG and 15K on liquid; PoolMath app subscriber; | Tips for New Members to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

5. Back To Top    #5

That's annoying!

No, unfortunately not able to access your bank account!

3.2 x 6m | inground concrete | ~27,000 litre | 1.2 - 1.8m | salt and pepper mini pebble | SWCG Atral eq35| Viron xt 1.5 HP VS pump | Astral CA280 sand filter | DB3 robot | 2 x LED lights | travertine coping and paving | ceramic waterline tile |

6. Back To Top    #6

You can all have access to my bank account. once you see the balance you will probably start a “go fund me” just out of pity.

I’m the only one on my street that waters his lawn so no free water for me.
    Blue Hawaiian “Wellington” FG pool 6500 Gal. Raypak 266 NG Nickle plated, 3/4hp Hayward super pump, Heater Reader wifi / app controller. Pentair 420 sq' cartridge filter. Hayward 25k SWG
    Pal LED pool lighting. Jandy K-1100 Electronic Autofiller Build thread here: 2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario