3/4 hp single speed pump selection

Hahaha. I knew you guys were gonna try and sell me!!!!

I just don’t see any point. There will be very little return on investment. Before I get too deep, the nail in the coffin for vs is due to the automation system I chose. It only works with single speed pumps. It is a simple system and that’s how I want to keep it. Also, in Canada I can get a 3/4 hp for about $450 Canadian. Vs pumps are 3 times that. But again, I’m kinda set on this automation system.

Hayward, Pentair, Jandy. It doesn't really matter. Reliability in pumps is primarily dependent on the motor and not the wet end. But pump manufactures only make the wet end and use motors from motor manufactures.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Drive 2hrs to Buffalo, buy a pump, put it in the trunk under some luggage and loose clothes and save some money....

That’s why you put the cut-out under the backseat. It’s where you put the US merchandise. When asked what you did in the US you respond “visiting friends”.

Can’t help you on the gasoline. You guys simply pay way too much for it.

I don't lie to border guards. They will flag me and every time I cross it will be a 2 hour ordeal.

I just ordered my pool lights from the US as they were not available in Canada. $1200usd. my PayPal was charged just under $1600 Canadian and when Mr UPS gets here, I will have to hand him 13% on the 1600. lol

life is good

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.