Clorox "Germicidal" Bleach?

estogo

Jul 14, 2009
Houston
Hey guys,

I'm all over the BBB system now and my pool has never looked better. Thanks for all of your helpful advice. I've been buying Clorox "Regular" Bleach and I was at Home Depot the other day and they had Clorox but was labeled "Germicidal" bleach. The ingredients look the same to me but I wanted to make sure that it's ok to use in the pool. See pic....

[attachment=0:2u2550j6]Clorox.jpg[/attachment:2u2550j6]

Attachments

• Clorox.jpg
    Clorox.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 424
You will also want to check out Costco and Sam's and pay attention to the specials at the grocery stores. Compare Walmart house brand as well as grocery store house brands.

If I see 6% bleach in a decent brand at around $1.50/gallon I stock up. Otherwise, it is Sam's at $8.40something for 3x182oz at 6%.

At Costco in Independence, MO, it is 8.15 for 3/182oz. It's really close to me, so I haven't really looked at other places.

On Costco's website, they only show the Germicidal bleach whitch is more expensive, my Costco didn't have that in the stores, they just had the regular Clorox.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.