WOW - Deal alert - Intex SWG $145 shipped!!!

dmanb2b

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
NY
ebay item # 350164547679

Just happened to be looking at items from my favorite sellers and what do you know, they have the Intex SWG 40% off...I ordered from this place in april and paid somewhere around $200 shipped as best I can recall...I don't know but $145 for a no frills SWG seems like a deal to me...thought I would share

To the mods...feel free to move if this is the wrong place to post this, but it looks like the listing expires in one day, so wanted this to get some exposure...I may even consider picking up another as a spare :goodjob:

also check item #350102151632

same seller...listing is good for 14 days

I feel so tempted to just order a spare...now only if I could find a solar bear panel 40% off :rant

Sorry for the dumb question, but I just want to confirm that the SWG would be in addition to the pump/filter -- or does it do triple duty and I wouldn't need a separate pump? I ask b/c the ebay store also has what looks like a good deal on the pump I intended to buy for next year.

that's correct...the auctions I noted are just the intex SWG...no filter or pump. To be honest, most folks end up upgrading from the intex type pumps, so unless your dead set on intex, I would stray away from it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.