Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Some Jets Weak

1. Back To Top    #1

Some Jets Weak

I have a 2003 Marquis Euphoria. See video below.

IMG 3944 - YouTube

You can see on low and high speed I seem to get more pressure and jet action on one side of the tub. Especially with the high speed pump. Is this normal? We had the high speed pump replaced few months ago.. maybe there is still an issue with the low speed now? Not sure. Or maybe it is an issue with a diverter valve. Any ideas?
    2003 Marquis Euphoria - 400gal

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Some Jets Weak

JJ, I'm going to give your post a quick "bump" as it's been sitting for a while with no replies. If your issue still applies, hopefully someone with insight will be able to help. The season is starting to get active again, so there should be more eyes on the forum board. Thanks for using the forum, and have a good day
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

How easily can you open up the frame and take a peek at the plumbing? Itís really hard to tell from the outside.

Is there a diverter that controls the flow to those valves? Can it be adjusted?

30k IG vinyl w steps , Pentair SuperFlo 342001 pump, StaRite Cristal-Flo sand filter T-240-BP1
    Hayward Goldline AQR15 SWG, Dolphin Premium (aka S300i) Robot
    Borates & TF100 test kit
    200 gal hot tub (that I completely rebuilt)

4. Back To Top    #4

It also looks like you donít have the same airflow in that corner... is the air injector open the same as on the other sides.

30k IG vinyl w steps , Pentair SuperFlo 342001 pump, StaRite Cristal-Flo sand filter T-240-BP1
    Hayward Goldline AQR15 SWG, Dolphin Premium (aka S300i) Robot
    Borates & TF100 test kit
    200 gal hot tub (that I completely rebuilt)