Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Owner Builder Orange County - New Plaster Costs

1. Back To Top    #1

Owner Builder Orange County - New Plaster Costs

Newbie in the forum! Build is going well, now at the stage I have not secured a plaster contractor. I am thinking plaster with quartz, in my research I am only finding resurfacing cost data. Just curious on a new build what the plaster costs are in Southern California and also any opinions on quartz (I hate pebble finishes, so I am not entertaining the idea). Thanks in advance.
    10000 Gal Geometric In-ground Pool (9x27) with (7x7) Attached Spa. Shot-crete. All Jandy - VS 2.7HP, 2-Speed 2.7HP (Jets) & Blower, CS 150 Filter, 400 BTU Gas, Aqua Link RS8 System.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Owner Builder Orange County - New Plaster Costs

Biggie I would love to see what you have done so far! Please???

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

I'll post some photos tonight!
    10000 Gal Geometric In-ground Pool (9x27) with (7x7) Attached Spa. Shot-crete. All Jandy - VS 2.7HP, 2-Speed 2.7HP (Jets) & Blower, CS 150 Filter, 400 BTU Gas, Aqua Link RS8 System.

4. Back To Top    #4

You can contact a local NPT tile store and i'm sure they will give you a recommendation
    Pricing out 34x17 w/ 7x7 raise spa (inner dimmensions), will finalize quote and get going asap.

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks martuned, I've reached out to about 8 so far, only 2 prices, they seem on the high end.

6. Back To Top    #6

BigBoy...I know nothing about pool construction but my hats off to the sub who re-plastered our pool a couple of months ago. I would rate them as Professionals that do nothing but pool plaster, exactly what my PB told me. I had a friendly talk with them while waiting for the plaster to settle and found out that the youngest in the group of 7 had done nothing but troweling plaster everyday for the past 11 years. The more senior has over 35 years of plastering experience. Indeed, I was blown away and there has not a single imperfection to whine about. I am not affiliated with them in anyway but it won't hurt to give them a try if they're willing. Good luck!

http://ahorrosycupones.com/reyesswimming/

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks Meadow! Most appreciated.

8. Back To Top    #8

9. Back To Top    #9

Biggy you pics did not work. Can you please try again?
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit