so I hope you dont mind if I make
myself at home :wink:

This looks like a great forum and I
look forward to helping out a few
people and making some friends.

Take Care,

Michael Silvester

MIchael,
Welcome to the forum. You have an EXCELLENT newsletter on pool care! Looking forward to the next intallment. I know your expertise will be a very welcome addition to the forum! Glad you made it here.

Evan

waterbear said:
MIchael,
Welcome to the forum. You have an EXCELLENT newsletter on pool care! Looking forward to the next intallment. I know your expertise will be a very welcome addition to the forum! Glad you made it here.

Evan

Hey Evan,

I'm glad you like it mate! Your
right..."Great Minds Think Alike" :lol:

I'm glad I have the approval of a
fellow industryman.

Take Care,

Michael Silvester

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Buggsw said:
I must be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, but I don't see a www link at the end of any of his posts here.

Anyway, welcome to the group!

Notice that my post has three buttons at the bottom. His has a fourth, which says www.

Wow...You guys are great!

G'day to everyone that has replied...and
thanks for giving my newsletter a plug ktdave.

I love this forum already :-D

I would love to come to the USA and meet
all you guys. Maybe we could do some sort
of Pool Pro Exchange Program :wink:

Take Care,

Michael Silvester

Michael Silvester said:
Maybe we could do some sort
of Pool Pro Exchange Program :wink:
Might have to take you up on it. :wink: I've been wanting to visit Australia for several years now. I keep looking over vacation packages to your country and I AM going to get there one of these days! It's on my list of places I want to visit.

Michael, welcome! I think a completely upside down, opps sorry, I meant "down under" perspective will be a breath of fresh air. We're a pretty fun bunch of folks here.

I think you've seen the troublemakers on this site (me, KurtV, KTDave, Matt4x4 for example), the Brainiacks (me, Jasonlion, Waterbear and ChemGeek, who we're looking to nominate for the next presidential election - you all can decide which will be President and which will be VP), Industry Pros (me, Waterbear, Waste, thepoolguy), and the just plain nice (me, Mermaid Queen, Buggsw, SeanB).

As much as you're h earing us say it's so hot and rainy here, it's in the 40's down there, isn't it?

Welcome to TFP!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support