Sub list from other San Diego OBs

No sub help from me but I can give you a bump to get some more eyes on this.

You did a LOT of work just getting those trees, grass, and concrete out! Where you able to give the trees to new homes or did you just dig and yank them out? All of the pretty grass :shock: that was a labor of love and $$ for the water I bet!

Kim:kim:

Thanks for the bump! Yeah, we Ripped out 1200sqft of steel reinforced concrete, 8 queen palms, 4 pigmy date palms, 2 giant birds of paradise, 10 birds of paradise and 400sqft of sod...it was a bummer, but excited for the future. Going with more of a desert landscape...ocotillos, palo verde and succulents etc

I tried :hug: Most of our OB with sub lists have been in the Las Vegas area.

Here is my next idea.....drive around and find a pool that is being built. Go talk to the workers. Look at their work. Is it any good? Ask for their card AND ask who they would have do the dig for THEIR pool or the plumbing or the gunite, etc. I call this pulling stings. After a while the same names will start coming up. Might be NOPE on them doing work or it might be "this is the one" to do the work. Once you find one sub you like and trust the rest may fall into place!

Kim:kim:

Have you asked your excavator if they know anyone? Usually they will have a referral for someone? Call steel / rebar supply businesses and ask if they have anyone that gets their supplies from them? google Steel fabricator san diego start calling. same with pool plumber etc... good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.