Jandy AquaLink / AquaPure Problem

RJT

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 9, 2008
Mansfield, Tx
I noticed the pool temp on my PDA was failing (said my temp was 125), then it would not display. Thought is was probably the sensor going out; then started having falling FC levels, so figured I've got a problem with the generator and/or tri-sensor. Turned off the power and cleaned the plates and sensor, still no chlorine. Ran the system in Service Mode and everything works great, displays pool temp, generates cholrine. The PDA won't even display the AquaPure option now, but still operates all other functions. Anyone got any suggestions? Unit is 15 mo's old and has run fine.

You may have lost the com connection. Make sure that all your com cables are connected properly. I'm referring to the four pin connector that connects the PDA xmitter to the Jandy panel AND the same wire to the Aqua Pure. Some "pool guys" like to disconnect this so they can adjust the unit at the A/P box (outside). You don't have weekly service do you?

No Pool Service, I do all my own maintainance. I think it may be a ESD failure from a lightning strike from earlier this year. The system is 15 months old and should still be under waranty so I'm going to try to get a service company to come out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.