Pool Devil With Intex

Oct 23, 2017
Miami, FL
Received my Pool Devil today. Having some difficulty figuring out the attachment to the return.

Here's the fitting I have on the pool.

Can't figure out how to get the nut off that holds the ball valve. Tried putting a pump plier on it but didn't want to turn too hard. It didn't budge.

Thanks in advance.

There is a adapter for it from Pool Devil. For the intex pools, it comes in 3" and 4" sizes. Check out their website for it. I got one couple years ago, and they shipped me on within 3 days of calling them. Great customer service.

Pooldevil Pro: The Ultimate Pool Surface Cleaner

I concur! Excellent customer service! We love ours!!

- - - Updated - - -

Received my Pool Devil today. Having some difficulty figuring out the attachment to the return.

Here's the fitting I have on the pool.

Can't figure out how to get the nut off that holds the ball valve. Tried putting a pump plier on it but didn't want to turn too hard. It didn't budge.

Thanks in advance.

I'll get a picture of ours, that is the cover for the aerator, you will remove that AND the aerator insert, to use the pooldevil elbow attachment fitting
Pool Devil Secure Online Store: Search

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.