Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Building a pool in sunny AZ

1. Back To Top    #1

Building a pool in sunny AZ

We are putting in a pool to help our family survive the summers here in Arizona! For now, I'm just browsing through the vast stores of information contained here Thanks in advane!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Building a pool in sunny AZ

Hello and welcome to TFP! I know the Chandler area quite well, and summer survival is a good way of saying it. Good luck on your project and keep us posted. Let us know if you have any questions later.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Building a pool in sunny AZ

Hi! I can't wait! I need a new pool build to help spend money on!!! OH and to pick out some bling for!!!

You can go ahead and start your build thread in Under Construction. Start with a pic of where you will be putting the pool.

kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit