ball bearing HELP PLEASE ! ! !

Aug 6, 2009
:whip: how can i tell what kind of ball bearing i need for my pump? i was told that the front ball bearing by the impeller went out... and we found someone with the tools to put a new one on but i can't find what size our pump would take... its a proline insulated wet end pump model number sd 15 2n11cc... me and my roommate are trying to save up money for school so i was hoping to find the schematics for our pump on the web because i found a site that will sell us individual parts... any help at being pointed in the right direction would be greatly GREATLY appreciated...
-two sad girls in bikini

It would be more helpful if you could tell us the mfg of the motor and the hp or model number.

The best way to tell is to take the motor off the pump and remove the bearing. There's a number (i.e. 6402) on the bearing race. Give that to any parts place and they'll be able to give you the right part. You probably should replace the seal too while you're at it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.