Side Effect: Sweaty Back After Use?

Aug 24, 2013
I have recently made a connection between my spa and a prolonged wet back. After I use the spa for about 60-90min I take a shower, and I have noticed after my shower my upper back stays wet which I am now realizing is sweat. This only happens when I use the tub and only 50% of the time after I use it. Does this happen to anyone else? I am just a typical healthy late 20s man.

FC = 3-5
ALK = 50
PH = 7.6

How hot is your spa? I'm not a doctor, but my guess is that it's raising your core body temp and it takes a while to drop back to normal.

Why it only happens sometimes, I dunno. FYI, some medications can also cause you to sweat more than normal.

104F

I did do some extensive research on Google that had no relation to a spa but as soon as I related it to a bath bingo everyone in the world seemingly has a sweating problem after a bath according to Google lol.

I have been using anti-perspirant with a very high level of aluminium lately, maybe it is forced to leave my body from my back since the aluminum blocks the pores under your arms.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.