Intex leg joint

MK1985

Jul 9, 2011
Webster,Wi
After 7 years with our Intex it finally started to give out, the problem was the legs and beams started to rust and luckily we were able to finish out the year with it. We will be ordering another one soon but have a question, I saw an add for a replacement joint assembly that connects the leg and the cross beams together that was made of plastic, has anyone here used them? My only issue with them is they are pricey at about $33 a piece.

After 7 years with our Intex it finally started to give out, the problem was the legs and beams started to rust and luckily we were able to finish out the year with it. We will be ordering another one soon but have a question, I saw an add for a replacement joint assembly that connects the leg and the cross beams together that was made of plastic, has anyone here used them? My only issue with them is they are pricey at about $33 a piece.
You can order replacement parts directly from intex. I had several legs rust badly and it didn't warrant replacing the whole pool so I just ordered the parts I needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.