Looking to ID this spa jet

JoeGolan

Bronze Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
Palm Coast, FL
I had this spa for about 7 years or so and need to remove the jets for cleaning but I can not seem to ID the manufacturer/model of the jets to order the correct removal tool. I have search high and low on the web without getting a solid hit on the ID and hope someone here might recognize this jet.

It looks like the nozzle with unthread from the sleeve but I don't want to try without the proper removal tool for the eschalon or the nozzle. I've included dimensions on the pdf drawing file for reference.

View attachment spa jet.pdf

Thanks for the help

Joe,

Looks to me like a Hydro-Air Freedom Series (Original)... See this link.. Poolandspa.com - Hydro Air Manifold Original Freedom Series (Store-Hot Tub Spa Products-Spa Parts-Jets & Jet Parts-Hydro Air Ind.)

Should get you pointed in the right direction..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thanks Jim, I did see this one but it did have some minor differences and unsure if it was just a model update since mine was 7 years old.

BUT.... your link and additional research turned up this one and looks like a perfect match for the ring and the nozzle. Hayward SP1434 series

Wall Fitting, Hayward Jet Air III, 2-5/8"hs, w/Gasket, White, SPX1434EA

So I kept digging and found this from Hayward (SP1434)

https://hayward-pool-assets.com/ass.../parts-diagrams/hydrotherapy.pdf?fromCDN=true

and this tool (Key=4)

Hot Tub Spa Replacement Jet Parts - Hayward SP1434 Series

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.