Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking to ID this spa jet

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking to ID this spa jet

I had this spa for about 7 years or so and need to remove the jets for cleaning but I can not seem to ID the manufacturer/model of the jets to order the correct removal tool. I have search high and low on the web without getting a solid hit on the ID and hope someone here might recognize this jet.

It looks like the nozzle with unthread from the sleeve but I don't want to try without the proper removal tool for the eschalon or the nozzle. I've included dimensions on the pdf drawing file for reference.

spa jet.pdf

Thanks for the help
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Looking to ID this spa jet

Joe,

Looks to me like a Hydro-Air Freedom Series (Original)... See this link.. Poolandspa.com - Hydro Air Manifold Original Freedom Series (Store-Hot Tub Spa Products-Spa Parts-Jets & Jet Parts-Hydro Air Ind.)

Should get you pointed in the right direction..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Looking to ID this spa jet

Quote Originally Posted by Jimrahbe View Post
    Joe,

Looks to me like a Hydro-Air Freedom Series (Original)... See this link.. Poolandspa.com - Hydro Air Manifold Original Freedom Series (Store-Hot Tub Spa Products-Spa Parts-Jets & Jet Parts-Hydro Air Ind.)

Should get you pointed in the right direction..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Thanks Jim, I did see this one but it did have some minor differences and unsure if it was just a model update since mine was 7 years old.

BUT.... your link and additional research turned up this one and looks like a perfect match for the ring and the nozzle. Hayward SP1434 series

Wall Fitting, Hayward Jet Air III, 2-5/8"hs, w/Gasket, White, SPX1434EA

So I kept digging and found this from Hayward (SP1434)

https://hayward-pool-assets.com/asse...f?fromCDN=true

and this tool (Key=4)

Hot Tub Spa Replacement Jet Parts - Hayward SP1434 Series
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter