Goldline Aqua Rite not displaying t-xx on diagnostic

Hi I have an old Goldline (Hayward) Aqua Rite v1.4 and was told our salt cell had stopped working. So now I am replacing it with a Hayward T-15 for a 12,000 gallon pool; however, upon installation the t-xx is not showing up on on the display when I press the diagnostic button. I was wondering if that is normal for the outdated version of the software or if it was a motherboard issue. We've already had the motherboard fixed once about a year and a half ago. I just cannot remember if the t-xx number was ever there or not. On a side note the No Flow indicator light is constantly illuminated even though there is flow through the system and the cell is perfectly clean. Please any information is great. I am extremely clueless when it comes to these systems. Thanks

It plugs into the bottom of the box with a phone cord type plug.

Follow the cord from the box to find the flow switch. It unscrews to replace.

You can plug in a phone cord with the wires connected together to see if the flow light goes off. Do as a test only briefly with the pump on. Do not operate like that.

I also have version 1.4 on my Aquarite Goldline. I had to replace the t-cell a couple of years ago to a T-15. If I can't change the setting, will it automatically select the current t-cell size. I know on one of the videos I saw that the T-15 cell would work on versions before 1.5.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.