Chlorine Price Calculator

Appears the link is broken.

The TFP app has a Bleach Price Calculator in it. Get the App!

Appears the link is broken.

The TFP app has a Bleach Price Calculator in it. Get the App!
Thanks, I did not realize this was an option. I emailed to ask if the same feature could be added to the app that was on the link above (I realize that site wasn't a TFP website) but the layout definitely helped me know whether the price per oz was excellent, great, good, ok, poor, or terrible. In the meantime, does anyone remember what the ranges were to determine whether it was a great price vs. a poor price?

I wanna say right around .25¢ Per ounce was a good price. I’m still looking into taking recent data and figuring this out with TFP users feedback. Hopefully this can get added in the future.

I wanna say right around .25¢ Per ounce was a good price. I’m still looking into taking recent data and figuring this out with TFP users feedback. Hopefully this can get added in the future.
Thank you, I appreciate the quick response to my email! That was one of those emails I never expected to get a response to, so that made it even better! [emoji16]

I was able to get the link to the calculator website to come back last night, so maybe it was just down for a short time, but I didn't delete the TFP app and I look forward to using it when I open the pool. Thank you!

I've been quickly looking at some of the numbers TFP users have reported in various threads and am now starting to track them in a new Spreadsheet. I can say so far the prices members are reporting as "good" in their area's are MUCH lower than what's listed as good on that site.

Lee,

Thanks for the great app. I bought it almost as soon as it came out and I've been using it to log all my testing. it works flawlessly and I can easily go back to see what I've done over recent history. Plus it's easy to backup on my cloud.

I never have used the bleach price feature before today and I'm having difficulty with it. Can you explain how I enter my info and what this feature does? I try to enter my data but I don't see any result. I get 2.5 gal containers refilled at Leslie's and the cost is $6.98 for 2 containers. No matter how I enter this data the feature nothing seems to happen.

Thanks.

Chris

Lee,

Thanks for the great app. I bought it almost as soon as it came out and I've been using it to log all my testing. it works flawlessly and I can easily go back to see what I've done over recent history. Plus it's easy to backup on my cloud.

I never have used the bleach price feature before today and I'm having difficulty with it. Can you explain how I enter my info and what this feature does? I try to enter my data but I don't see any result. I get 2.5 gal containers refilled at Leslie's and the cost is $6.98 for 2 containers. No matter how I enter this data the feature nothing seems to happen.

Thanks.

Chris
I did 1 container (calculated total oz) and used 10% chlorine. I came up with .218/oz. Did you hit enter after you did your chlorine %?

How did you try your data?

That solved it... operator error as usual, thanks! I couldn't figure out where to enter the right info. Now I put it in and got $.104/oz... same as I get for the manual calculation.

Chris

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.