Hello from Central Texas

Jul 8, 2007
Central Texas
Hello all,

Found this forum by mistake, and I am really glad I found it. Just lurking around opened my eyes about all this money I have been throwing away for years, using baquaxxx

I am in the military currently stationed in Ft Hood, Central Texas, and trying to retire, though this is kinda hard nowadays. Since I spend a lot of time away from home (too many deployments) my wife has been taking care of the pool, and working hard to try to make baquaxxx work. After reading all I could in this forum, I intend to convert to SWG.

Big thanks to everybody involved in this forum, lots of information and good advice.

Roberto

Welcome to TFP. There are allot of great people here. Ask away and they will help achieve an enjoyable pool. The info gained here makes taking care of my pool so much easier.
Thanks by the way. Older fellow vet. :cheers:
Dave

Welcome!

my Dad was in the Navy during Viet Nam, and my brother is currently in the Air Force, stationed at Spangdahlem AFB in Germany, but doing a 4-month stint in Kosovo.

When you are ready to convert your Baqua to chlorine, let us know and we can walk you right through it. All you need is a bunch of bleach, a good test kit (see my sig for some helpful links) and a bit of patience!