Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Might be time to replace

1. Back To Top    #1

Might be time to replace

I don't think I'll be getting a new viewing glass. I have a good idea of how long the pump needs to run to backwash. It looks like I'm going to have to do some cutting further away and incorporate a new elbow.

~15k gallons, 3'-5'-4' Figure 8 Shape In Ground
    Wetedge Satin Matrix Interior (Pebble)
    Paramount In-floor System
    Pentair IntelliFlo VS 3050, Pentair Triton II TR100 Sand Filter
    Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Might be time to replace

Mo,

I agree... not really needed...

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Might be time to replace

Seems like they should just use a section of clear PVC pipe if they want a visual rather than that contraption they have.

I didn't even realize you could get clear PVC pipe until a year or two back. Not usually carried in stores but it's rated the same as white or other colors and is glued with regular PVC glue.
    Hot tub: Indoor Intex 28409E "Six Person" inflatable. 290 gallons. Taylor K-2006 test kit with Taylor 9265 Speedstir and TFT CYA test. Using dichlor/bleach/borax/muriatic acid.