Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi from Orlando!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi from Orlando!

Hey there, I'm Jamey, just built my pool and this forum looks like a great resource! I have so much to learn! I have 2 kids (8 and 10) and we're all super excited to jump in.

Heading over to post in Getting Started, I GC'd this myself so I have some questions about startup since I have no pool company to go through.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Inground gunite pool/spa 35 x 15 , 20,000 gal
    Pentair Clean and Clear 420 cartridge filter,
    Pentair intelliflo VS 3hp pump, Intellichlor IC40 salt system. Black exposed aggregate finish. Built 2/2018

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi from Orlando!

Hello Jamey and welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Re: Hi from Orlando!

Welcome! Beautiful pool area! Anyone who wants to follow the progress and help can join in Jamey's getting started thread here!
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    My Florida Pool: 20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Washington State Pool I help with: 17k AG vinyl sand TF-100