Hi from Kansas

Feb 12, 2018
Shawnee, ks
So happy to find this site. It can be a challenge to find the answers to some of my questions. I have an indoor pool that is used year round. It is built as a separate indoor space with a completely separate air handling system but attached to my home. It is a Gunite pool that used to be on is saline system but I found it incredibly challenging to ever keep the water balanced. I love the new nature2 system that I had installed a little over year ago. However, I’m still trying to deal with a couple of vexing problems. I’m so happy to come to a place where there might be somebody with the answer. Thanks so much for creating this site.

Welcome to TFP!

Indoor pools,bring their own set of challenges to the table, but generally a salt system should have been fine.

Go ahead and ask your questions here and lest see if we can sort out the issues.

js,

Welcome to TFP.. A great place to find the answers to all your indoor pool questions, no matter "how I love you, how I love you..." :shark:

Thanks for posting your Intro... looking forward to your questions in our other forums...

Jim R.