Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi from Kansas

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi from Kansas

So happy to find this site. It can be a challenge to find the answers to some of my questions. I have an indoor pool that is used year round. It is built as a separate indoor space with a completely separate air handling system but attached to my home. It is a Gunite pool that used to be on is saline system but I found it incredibly challenging to ever keep the water balanced. I love the new nature2 system that I had installed a little over year ago. However, Iím still trying to deal with a couple of vexing problems. Iím so happy to come to a place where there might be somebody with the answer. Thanks so much for creating this site.
    Indoor lap pool 8Ď x 42Ď gunite, 13,000 gal
    Nature2 filter, non chlorine shock every 3-4 weeks
    converted from saline system 11/2016
    built 2001

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi from Kansas

Hello and welcome to TFP! By all means, search this site to learn more about proper sanitizing (start at Pool School) and what others had to say about the Nature 2 system. I think you might find it enlightening. Nice to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!

Indoor pools,bring their own set of challenges to the table, but generally a salt system should have been fine.

Go ahead and ask your questions here and lest see if we can sort out the issues.
    TFP Moderator

Trouble Free Pool is a free resource. The people who answer questions are volunteers. If you find the site to be a good resource, please consider making a donation to help support the site. Thanks.

Support the site

4. Back To Top    #4

js,

Welcome to TFP.. A great place to find the answers to all your indoor pool questions, no matter "how I love you, how I love you..."

Thanks for posting your Intro... looking forward to your questions in our other forums...

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Welcome! I don't have an indoor pool yet, but we have a nice group of experts that know all about them and several helpful threads on them too from other pool owners who have tamed their IP with TFP's help! You got this!
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Helpful Info for New Members | TFPC for Beginners