New pool build

This is my second pool in San Antonio. Learned my lesson from the first one (Blue Haven). Using Southern Pool and Spa. I know these people from when they were with Premier Pool and Spa (own company now). Free form 88 square feet. Roughly 18 (middle) by 30. 16 inch Stamped concrete cantilever coping and salt cured brown dyed decking. Going with a Hayward Prologic ps-4, Tristar vs, Hayward booster, t-cell 15 (over kill, but they included) and Jandy sftm 25 sand filter. Only water feature is a Rio rock water fall. 3 returns and 1 skimmer. 2 led lights. Is there anything I'm missing. Been a few years since my last build and I think I got what I want/need in this one, but I wanted to be sure. BTW I'm on week 3 and decking and equipment go in tomorrow. Lol

I love everything about that design! There is a good swim lane, the shape is very pretty and there is little wasted space! What will your depths be?

The only thing I would tweak just a tiny bit is this.....see the steps? Look where the bottom steps meets the wall....those two points could be "dirt catchers". Just something to think about. No real big deal but would be easy to smooth out the sharp corners.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am sorry to hear you having a hard time posting here. If you would like to PM me and tell me what the is causing you the problem I will see if I can help.

Waterfall on back order?? NO!!!!!! Will you be able to keep going on the build without it?

That coping and decking looks good!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.