Hello

I am a long time pool owner and have "maintained" it myself. I have waded through all the things there are to learn about pool chemistry, pool stores and their employees, pool problems, hard water (I live in Arizona) and made many mistakes and learned many things the hard way. I have picked up many helpful things over the years that have helped, I wish I would have known about this web site a long time ago, it would have saved me a lot of grief. I found the site because I was hoping to find a test kit that would cover more than just the basics so I could test it myself and ended up here reading about TFtestkits. I ordered one, it came yesterday, and I used it today for the first time. I just drained my pool, acid washed it, chlorine washed it and put in fresh water. I have had lots of calcium problems, scale, etc. over the years. I love the test kit and all the great information on the site. I have picked up many helpful things already. I really like the pool math app and the fact that you can put in the type of acid that you use or have and it adjusts how much to use to balance the ph! I never knew there were different strengths of acid and if I did I would have not known how to adjust it from a simple test kit. Anyway, I appreciate the site, the tools, and the articles. I am new to forums and what not so I look forward to that too.

There is SO much about your post I like! I am SO glad you found us! You will be able to help any other new people that come along by sharing your experience with pool $tore ways and TFP ways!

I can't wait for you to see just how easy it is and how clear your water will be all of the time now!!!

Kim:kim: