Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water Testing Kit in UK

1. Back To Top    #1

Water Testing Kit in UK

Greetings from the UK!
    Cheeky request but worth a try..
    Is anyone coming to the UK in next few weeks who could bring a Taylor's test kit with them? Trying to keep costs down as was hugely expensive and I couldn't afford it last year. Can discuss specifics etc with individuals if looks possible.
    Thanks!
    Intex above ground 19 x 8ft x 52". Intex saltwater system, Intex Sand Filter pump (1000 gallons per hour). Hydro Pro Heater 8w.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Water Testing Kit in UK

Hi, sorry not on my way to the UK, and nice to meet you via TFP

Thread bump might help, and FWIW,

I ordered a K-2006C from poolvacparts.com along with a few extra reagents, to get me through 2 years. It ended up being around AU$350 (GBP200) and turned out competitive with buying locally (although local wasn't available at the time and I had to decide). If that's of interest, I can look up what I ordered.

Good luck with your quest for a test kit!
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, K-1106 and CCL test kits; Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWCG 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; Other family pools 10K SWCG and 15K on liquid; PoolMath app subscriber; | Tips for New Members to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Water Testing Kit in UK

Thank you. I did manage to find one company who would ship to the UK (think it was this one) but am trying to keep costs down for shipping. Opportunistic I know!
    Intex above ground 19 x 8ft x 52". Intex saltwater system, Intex Sand Filter pump (1000 gallons per hour). Hydro Pro Heater 8w.