Children in the North

No clue what the temp was, I was hiding in by the hot tub. :) We has to make a quick trip due to family issues and promised the kids if they behave we’d “hook them up.” On the way Home we stumbled on this hotel who’s owners heated the pool year round. I asked to see the heaters or gas meter but both were indoors and locked up.

Girls swam for about 10 minutes before warming up some in the Hot tub area. Coldest part they both said was the walk back to the room.

nice... bribery at its best!

kids_bribery_t_shirt-rb8dd14a80d9549d4bba20f36c569ac8d_65yeg_540.jpg
055c905f5411fb79d0bc6577a53b390fea6a4b-wide-thumbnail.jpg

The hotel was in your area Teald024. We stopped in Dublin for the night and spent a few hours the next morning doing some shopping. I keep saying one day I’m gonna plan a weekend trip to the area but always end up heading to Pittsburgh instead as it’s much closer to myself.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’m not allowed back in Easton anymore. Putting three girls in the same general area of an American Girl Doll store in the same area is a bad idea. :gone::gone::gone:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.