Small Pool Build - Brisbane, Australia [emoji1037]

7d4b40ec49b9718838279639cabcd632.jpg

I've done the fence so we (mainly the dogs) have access around the house to the front yard.

Not much happening. Just watering, watering and more watering! Formwork was removed today and we had our new security screens fitted to the windows/doors leading onto the pool area (the rest of the house was done about 5 years ago, so now was the perfect time to finish those remaining). Need to level the area where our equipment pad will sit. A job for the weekend, but no rush. We did get a fairly decent variation in our favour today due to not requiring a nib wall that was in our contract. I didn't think we needed one but pb thought we would given the slope of the block either etc. We decided to just leave it in the contract and take the credit if not required. Really happy with the communication from our site supervisor. He called yesterday to tell me what would happen next etc. He's so organised, yet very personable. Certainly comforting. He also loves our dogs and they both love him, which is unusual for our older dog [emoji4]
2631bc3a09958282fa4b076d30557cfe.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lol! I think it needs more than chlorine [emoji23] Yes, it will be fine. I've well and truly bonded with it so I won't miss watering. Once it stops it's hubby's turn to bond. He returned home today and saw the concrete for the first time. He's pretty happy with how it's coming along.

So you brought the rain with you Costa?

It has been quite dry back in Adelaide - Which is good because my shed door is yet to be installed.

Enjoy your weekend and the wedding.

Thanks - Wife and daughter are having the morning all to themselves (Hair, Makeup, Nails etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc............................)

I should be good to go in 30 mins... :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.