Any pool owners in Houston,Texans out there?I need some help

mbolo

Jul 11, 2007
Hello all!

I am new to this site.

My husband and I are building a home in Sienna Plantation, Missouri City, TX, and we are looking for someone to install an inground gunite pool.

Can someone please recommend a reputable pool company for me please?

Thank you!

That's really a tough question to answer. Ocean Blue Pools built mine and I was really happy with the job. They've been really responsive and they've built quite a few pools in my area - far northwest. You could ask someone else and it's possible they could give you a different story than mine. I don't know if they genuinely didn't get what was promised or if their expectations were different than mine.

Welcome Mbolo,

SeanB, the owner of this site who is in your neck of the woods had his pool built by Total Backyard Solutions and seemed to be happy with them. Maybe he will chime in and give you a personal response.

Sorry for slinging your name around Sean :) , hope you don't mind.

ktdave said:
Welcome Mbolo,

SeanB, the owner of this site who is in your neck of the woods had his pool built by Total Backyard Solutions and seemed to be happy with them. Maybe he will chime in and give you a personal response.

Sorry for slinging your name around Sean :) , hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the info!! I will contact them!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.