New Buy owner pool in Miami

Hello Jim

Yes I did get the screen logics2 and its up and running. I’ve connected from my laptop and phone very easily. Just needed to understand the logic that goes Into the circuits etc. I’m going to go through what you posted as soon as I get home. Thank you

Hello Jim
Yes I did get the screen logics2 and its up and running. I’ve connected from my laptop and phone very easily. Just needed to understand the logic that goes Into the circuits etc. I’m going to go through what you posted as soon as I get home. Thank you

Jose,

Get into this page and select "Configure ScreenLogic"

dbtgallery.php

You have already seen the above page to set up each Circuit..., Name and Function...

The following page lets you set up an RPM for each circuit..

dbtgallery.php

The following page let's you assign a Valve to a circuit.. In this case, Valve A turns on my waterfall..

dbtgallery.php

I doubt you will need any help, but just let me know if you do,

Jim R.

Jim. I think I got it going with your help! Thanks again.
Jose,

Get into this page and select "Configure ScreenLogic"

dbtgallery.php

You have already seen the above page to set up each Circuit..., Name and Function...

The following page lets you set up an RPM for each circuit..

dbtgallery.php

The following page let's you assign a Valve to a circuit.. In this case, Valve A turns on my waterfall..

dbtgallery.php

I doubt you will need any help, but just let me know if you do,

Jim R.

Jose,

Glad you got it working... Pretty easy with ScreenLogic...

The only thing you need to keep in mind is that you can only have 12 programs..

That includes Schedules, egg timers, and anything else that the ET needs to do based upon time..

I'm saying this because ScreenLogic will let you enter more than 12, it just won't use them or tell you there are too many..

So if you enter a program that seems to 'disappear', more than likely you just entered more than 12...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you. I'm probably going to put a child safety fence because my fence won't meet the criteria so door sensors won't be enough. I'm still looking for travertine paver options.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Guys. Need some advice on the LED lights. The engineer spec'd 2 lights but no other detail. The pool is 30' length wise and I've set the hole at 10' from each edge and I'm not sure what size light to use. I'm looking at the jandy nicheless lights but not sure if I should go with 2-20 watt or 2-30watt? Any advise?

- - - Updated - - -

Concrete is done. Next fill sides & plumbing.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I mentioned that the engineer thru everything into this design. The cement finished costing me $6300 for 40 yards while my initial budget was based on typical pools this size 30 yards and about $4200. So that combined with the extra rebar has bumped up the cost $3200. Live and learn.

What percentage will you save by managing the build your self?

Hello Everyone. I have a question regarding using the ultratemp140 with the easy touch panel. I have everything communicating properly with the easy touch panel except for the ultratemp. The instructions say I should see some ** on the ultratemp diplay when it is controlled from the easy touch but I'm not seeing that and the only way to control temp is using the local controls. Making changes on easy touch does nothing. Here is my setup. 2 wires (green/yellow) are connected from the ultratemp to easy touch, I selected heat pump on the easy touch control panel. I read another post that said it won't work unless I have a temp sensor on the solar pins on the easy touch panel. Is that correct? Can you help me confirm I have the correct settings on both the ultratemp and easytouch? Thanks in advance

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.