Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
Congratulations to mickey4paws for winning the Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 in the ?!?!? category.

mickey4paws-2.jpg

Photo by mickey4paws.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the runners up:

RdRunner-4.jpg

Photo by RdRunner.

jmlorfam-4.jpg

Photo by jmlorfam.

Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 - Cutest Pet

Congratulations to frustratedpoolmom for winning the Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 in the Cutest Pet category!

frustratedpoolmom-1.jpg

Photo by frustratedpoolmom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the runners up:

Vegasmom-3.jpg

Photo by Vegasmom.

skydiva44-1.jpg

Photo by skydiva44.

jwsr-1.jpg

Photo by jwsr.

reebok-1.jpg

Photo by reebok.

Axhammer-2.jpg

Photo by Axhammer.

Casey-9.jpg

Photo by Casey #2.

mickey4paws-1.jpg

Photo by mickey4paws.

Casey-4.jpg

Photo by Casey #1.

Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 - Best Photo

Congratulations to tschaefges for winning the Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 in the Best Photo category!

tschaefges-2.jpg

Photo by tschaefges #1.

Here are the runners up:

reebok-2.jpg

Photo by reebok.

Vegasmom-1.jpg

Photo by Vegasmom.

tschaefges-7.jpg

Photo by tschaefges #3.

jmlorfam-1.jpg

Photo by jmlorfam.

Shorelover-7.jpg

Photo by Shorelover.

RdRunner-2.jpg

Photo by RdRunner.

MikeInNH-1.jpg

Photo by MikeInNH.

tschaefges-4.jpg

Photo by tschaefges #2.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 - Best ?!?!? Photo

Thank you so much, and Sammy the Crazy Squirrel thanks everyone too!! :mrgreen:

Well it finally happened. Sammy was hanging over the side of the pool getting his usual drink (3 to 4 times a day), and he must have been leaning down a bit too far because the next thing I knew, Sammy had fallen into the pool. So I grabbed the leaf net, ready to help him out. But I must have scared him because he grabbed onto the coping and pulled himself out.

He then just stood there next to the pool in shock for about 5 minutes. I thought that would be the end of his daily drinks. Wrong.....
He still continues drinking water from the pool every day. Don't know what the effect of all the chlorine is going to be on him. Hope it won't hurt him. I think he likes the taste of the salt. I put out a bowl of water for him but he wouldn't drink from it, only from the pool.

Re: Dog Days of Summer Photo Contest 2009 - Best Photo

Thanks, everyone! I thought all of the pictures were really good.

Tom

RIP Sammy Squirrel

I'm sad to say that Sammy the crazy squirrel has passed away. We had set up his own water container (an old tupperware container) with pool water next to the pool because he had already fallen in once.

Yesterday when I went to go swimming, as I walked out of the house, I could see the squirrel in the shallow end, flailing around at the bottom of the pool. It was horrible! I ran and grabbed the leaf skimmer and got him out of the pool as quickly as I could, but unfortunately he had already died.

I'm happy though that Sammy got to be famous by winning the contest at TFP :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.