New Pond in Arizona

Regarding the New Pool in Arizona. I am in the process of having a LARGE Koi Pond built and based on my and my son's construction experience, the Rebar is an amateur job. Contractor claims to have done over 30 Ponds, but has yet to give us an address of one of them. Based on the almost one month of off and on work we both believe this is his first concrete pond. I think he has done Liner Ponds, he tried like crazy to talk me into one.
MY Question(s) are: what are the PVC pipes sticking up through the Pool bottom and the Stairs? Our guess is for future Lighting.
Can you or anyone reading this have a copy or reference to a document that is a BLANK contract for this type of work. I am a 78 yr old retired partly-disabled vet who is not anywhere close to wealthy and can ill afford to fix a botched job. HELP Please!

Richard Murphy Murf
(I am located in Pinellas County, Florida, a densely populated peninsula on the west-central coast SW of Orlando and North of Sarasota. - PM me for my e-mail if needed. (Edit by Jim R.)
Merry Christmas to all and to all a wonderfully good New Year.

Richard,

Welcome to TFP... A great pool and pond resource whether your water is "Clear" or not... :shark:

Most of our members are pool owners and not pool or pond builders, so it might take a day or so to get a response this time of year..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

If you share a picture of what you are talking about I might be able to figure it out. A picture of the equipment pad would be helpful as well.

X2. I do have some experience with ponds as I built one with 'stair step' waterfall in a hill on a side yard. I THINK I know what you're talking about, but pictures would be very helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.