Dolphin d pro X or an Aquabot or a Tiger shark??

Jul 31, 2009
HI everyone im very new to the pool scene.
Im obviously after a robotic pool cleaner.

I have been offered almost less than half the retail price for a Dolphin dynamic Pro x (new)
It was an unwanted prize...

But i am concerned after reading so many bad things about the dolphin range.

My pool is 60,000 Litres and is fibre glass.
I guess my other main concern about a robotic cleaner is that the pool i own has a safety hand rail moulded around the whole pool.
I have outlined these in the pic.

It also has a foot rail, But that is not my main concern as i have researched that they are ok with robotic pool cleaners.

Will a Robotic cleaner try to attempt to also climb over this hand rail?
The handrail sits about 2 to 3 inches under the water line.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Aquabot, Tiger shark or Dolphin duo ex?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 213
I believe all 3 cleaners will climb the walls and may give you some trouble on the handrail.
I have many customiers who own the dolphin & many who own the aquabot and really havent heard any complaints.

As for the tiger shark, the dirt doesnt go into a Bag but more like a small filter and it doesnt hold much debris so cleaning it is more often.

Heckpools said:
I believe all 3 cleaners will climb the walls and may give you some trouble on the handrail.
I have many customiers who own the dolphin & many who own the aquabot and really havent heard any complaints.

As for the tiger shark, the dirt doesnt go into a Bag but more like a small filter and it doesnt hold much debris so cleaning it is more often.

What would you suggest would be the best ONLY floor cleaner then?
Ive tried the Dolphin Galaxy. Not bad.
How about the Auquabot Neptune?

Any thoughts on this one?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.