Okie Pool

Donnie, I'm experimenting with restricting picture sizes so people don't have to scroll across the page to view. I'll post something in the rules for furture reference, but if you don't mind, try submitting again and make sure the dimensions of the picture are 800x600 or less.

Thanks,
Sean

That's pretty big. lol
You should have the option to "resize" the image or something along those lines and you can set how large the image is.

Here it is at about half the 800x600 size:
46.jpg

We are having similar weather with a little lower lows. Our problem is the wind. 20 to 30 mph. The evap and motion makes it hard to heat. I raised it from 71 to 76 in one hour yesterday evening. I gave up after that.

decking?

Hi Donnie. Where are you in Oklahoma? I am in Broken Arrow, near Tulsa. Anyway, I have a question about the concrete/decking around your pool. What materials did you use for the deck next to the pool? Does your back yard slope down from the pool or did you lay the decking on the ground? I know that seems like a silly question, but we have 25 year old pool (just bought the house) and want to expand the concrete on the back side of the pool. Right now, it just has a 4 foot walkway around it. But seeing your picture, I wonder if we should just add some decking materials there instead. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.