Pool School.........The Book

In a few articles there are quick mentions however the “Test Kits Compared” article is not in this version. I plan on redoing the article to include additional details and update the book in the future.

In a few articles there are quick mentions however the “Test Kits Compared” article is not in this version. I plan on redoing the article to include additional details and update the book in the future.

Ah, so I didn’t miss it. Since a proper test kit is so critical to success, I was surprised I didn’t see more about this in the book. Good to hear more info will be included in an update.

First things first,
WELCOME TO TFP!!!!

I am interested in downloading this book. Is it posted in the Google Play bookstore? Or is Amazon and Apple Store my only options? Thanks in advance!

For the temporary time being Amazon and iBooks are currently the only options from a store. Uploading to Google was delayed due to TFP needing to be invited by Google as an author before we could publish.
21D6FE07-2904-46D7-BB29-F64A2EF28D0D.jpg

We’ve recently received this invite and plan on uploading shortly.

In the mean time if you drop me an email at [email protected] I can email you the ePub to get you started.

First things first,
WELCOME TO TFP!!!!

For the temporary time being Amazon and iBooks are currently the only options from a store. Uploading to Google was delayed due to TFP needing to be invited by Google as an author before we could publish.
View attachment 73142

We’ve recently received this invite and plan on uploading shortly.

In the mean time if you drop me an email at [email protected] I can email you the ePub to get you started.
Thanks for the offer. I went ahead and purchased on Amazon before reading your post. I love all the resources and info available here. We are very excited for our pool build to begin.

Congrats on your new pool!!! I cannot tell you how glad I am that you found TFP and Pool School before tossing money away attempting to maintain the water with other "systems." :D :D :D :D

I'm working right now to get this setup and tested on Google. So far it's going well so let's hope I can get it soon. I'm secretly glad however you went with Amazon as it's my favorite format out of the three. While I'm upset they require TFP to charge they do have a really neat feature (x-Ray) that I LOVE. It's allowed TFP to put some extra details in places to give you even more background into our methods. There's not alot in there now however I'm always adding some little by little.

I just downloaded the free sample on Amazon. I like how you were able to show the first several pages that you did to give the general user the very basic info and then lead to the forum for more info.

Some books are free to Amazon Prime members. If the desire is to have a free version, is there a way you can request this as an author?

Does the author get to pick how many pages are shown in the free sample *wink* *wink*

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
To use the Amazon Book Lending program TFP would need to enroll in a program called KDP Select. By TFP doing this there would some perks however one major negative. By enrolling in KDP Select TFP agrees to give Amazon exclusive rights to all the content. This means (to my understanding) we could not upload to iBooks, Google Play, or even to our own website.
7B46FA1C-4191-40BB-8ECC-B92CBF953CD1.jpg

I am interested in downloading this book. Is it posted in the Google Play bookstore? Or is Amazon and Apple Store my only options? Thanks in advance!

I'd like to thank you once again for kicking me in the rear and getting me to get on uploading to Google. The delay in needing to be "invited" by Google to publish caused me to forget all about needing to upload this so I'm glad you commented. We've now been published on Google Play as well and can be found at the link below,
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Trouble_Free_Pool_Pool_School?id=WWBODwAAQBAJ

Best of all........freeeeeeee :D

Hi, new to the site and just purchased a home with a 10k pool. When I introduced myself to the forum I was shown a few links to begin with but became stuck when it came time to locate the Pool School Book. When I go to Trouble Free Pool School there are only 3 links; iBooks (not interested in reading on my iphone), Kindle (I don't have one), and Google Play (I don't have an Android device). Is there a link to just download this in PDF? I just want to download it and read it on my laptop or save to my G suite (formerly Google Docs). It's not that I am not tech-savvy, I just don't download large volumes of reading material to my phone.

TIA

Hi, new to the site and just purchased a home with a 10k pool. When I introduced myself to the forum I was shown a few links to begin with but became stuck when it came time to locate the Pool School Book. When I go to Trouble Free Pool School there are only 3 links; iBooks (not interested in reading on my iphone), Kindle (I don't have one), and Google Play (I don't have an Android device). Is there a link to just download this in PDF? I just want to download it and read it on my laptop or save to my G suite (formerly Google Docs). It's not that I am not tech-savvy, I just don't download large volumes of reading material to my phone.

TIA

I would suggest using the browser based Pool School. Pool School - Pool School

We are hesitant on distributing a pdf version as it will not be updated.

Take care.

Read? Lucky you.I really do not have time to read anymore...As a site job small pool route owner and other 2 Pool route Jobs,time its the most value thing I have,But I do spent lots of time driven from customer pool site to site,and an audio-book will be The Hit,trust me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.