Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Rocket launch will prove Earth is flat, California man says | Fox News

Don’t worry, friend. If that thing you’ve constructed manages to get you a hundred or so feet off the ground, “science” will teach you a valuable lesson whether you believe in it or not ... :brickwall:

A soon-to-be-recipient of the annual Darwin Award....and future “alternatives to chlorine” OP on the forum....

What if he turns out to be right?

Will the press report it or will they conspire to cover it up?

“John Glenn and Neil Armstrong are Freemasons," Hughes said. "Once you understand that, you understand the roots of the deception."

Since the press is owned by the Freemasons, you have your answer :suspect:

I just hope nobody stops him. I want so badly for him to launch his rocket. Then science can reassemble the parts to find a cause of death. I am going to guess several G's of acceleration upon contact with the Earth. Or possibly by incineration.

I am more concerned that a large news company spent time and money reporting on this. A sign of the times perhaps...

Of course, when the rocket explodes, it will be conclusive proof that the powers that be sabotaged the project so that the truth couldn't get out.

Also, note that oil companies drilling deep for oil routinely punch through to the other side. However, since they're part of the elite, they keep it quiet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Paul Getty tried to speak out about punchthroughs but his grandson got kidnapped. After that, Getty never spoke about it again.

It's all in the new movie "All the money in the world".

That’s already be thoroughly debunked -

Conspiracy theorists believe they have debunked the NASA moon landings | Metro News

NASA staged it all to cover their massive failures and assure their continued funding.....it’s all lies, maaaaan!!

7d2ed5ea7aa395a6e63ed4ecf6f84e4a.jpg

wouldnt it be easier to fly interstate and look out the window?
when we flew into la la land the smog was so bad you couldnt see the ground anyway

What! And have to pass ones body through the "scanning machine" at the airport so they can reprogram your cranial beta-waves and implant images into your brain?!?!?! Then, when you board the plane and they put your into a chemically induced coma with those implanted images, they just scoop you up and put you in a box for UPS to deliver you to your location.

Like I said......LIES!!! Stop drinking the government fluoridated water and WAKE UP!!! It's all lies maaaaaaaaaan....

yeh... well... every time they renew the chemtrails I have to double-check my CH with the special reagents. After a week or so it goes back to normal - around the same time as the nervous ticks stop.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.