Wiring a new Timer (T104) - Help!

Nov 11, 2017
Argyle/Tx
All,Pool diagram.jpg

I have two T104 timers running my equipment (One Main Pump and one Booster Cleaning Pump and one of them failed (Booster), actually the plastic back literally disentragrated in my hand. I purchased a new one and tried to duplicate the wiring on my own and once complete I had power to neither timer. When I removed all the wiring I had tried the Main pump timer worked again, so obviously I do not have it wired correctly. I have included a pic of where I am now. Originally the 2nd timer had the #4 (far right) pole wired into the Yellow Booster wire, the #3 (left of #4 when facing it) wired with the red Freeze box wire and white Aquarite wire, #2 wired into the Blue booster wire, and #1 wired into the Black Freeze box wire and the blue Aquarite wire. The two white motor wires were wired into the top red and black of the extra pole box.

How should I wire the remaining (including the two wire motor wires) on the attachment if above was wrong?

thor,

See if this diagram helps any...

dbtgallery.php

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.