become a tfp supporter

diverman57

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2009
i would like to encourage all users of this site to become tfp supporters, so
we will always have access to this terrific site. i went through lost of issues
with my pool this year starting with converting from baq to chlorine and dealing
with a nasty case of pink algae/whiteslime/watermold. every time i had a question
there was many helpful ppl to answer my question and give their support.
i would also encourage everyone to order the tf-100 test kit and start taking control
of your own pool. i actually have a pretty good local pool store . they don't intentionally
mislead you, but sometimes they just don't know how to help you. the ppl here do,
especially jasonlion. so again thanks for all the help, and i'm sure i'll be back asking for more.

I agree Diverman. A little donation from the $$ the people are saving in chemicals will help keep this wonderful site up and running !!

I know the economy is bad but if you had not found this site would you be able to afford all the expensive pool chemicals ..

I found this site by chance...started reading the threads and posts and then did not hesitate to become a TFP Supporter and ordered the kit that same day :whoot:

My pool was green for three weeks in which I swear that I saw a mini-me version of the lock ness monster enjoying my pool more than me :(

Now I have a crystal clear pool though not out of the woods yet, but I can see much more clearly now! I am trying to see if Leslie's will take back my unopen chemicals...I can recoup a little $$$ then...I hope :|

Definitely, this site and the people on it have opened my eyes in many different facets. Thanks to all that helped me!!!! :party:

Same story here. I have gotten SUCH a wealth of information and help from this site that I didn't hesitate to become a lifetime member. The amount that I have saved by being educated about my pool have paid for my membership many times over. I just don't know what I would do next spring if I came back and there was no TFP. I'm sure it would involved withdrawl though! :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.