Water fall problem

Nov 19, 2017
Irving
QUESTION: I have a pool with two wall waterfalls. On one of the waterfalls, the intake to the dispenser going into the pool seems to be blocking the water coming in, and has forced the intake adapter from the back and is causing water to quickly build up behind the unit. I have tried re gluing the pipe intake to the fall unit, and it still seem to blow the unit off again, and flood the area behind the fall. The other fall seems to be dispensing water fine, so I assume the pressure of the water coming to the each wall waterfall is fine. However, looking inside the back of the dispensing unit I am having trouble with, it appears to have a mesh screen with a yellow plastic wall behind it. I am assuming now that the pressure of the water going in is hitting this wall causing the backup.

If this all makes sense, can anyone tell me if they have encountered the same, and perhaps throw out some suggestion as to what could be the problem?

Thank you

Does the other fall have the same screen?

Is there any why you can take the screen out of that one and see if there is something clogging it? There has to be something causing the problem. It is just a matter of finding what is in there.

Can you take and share a pic or 3 to show us what you are working with?

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.