I had opened up my pool to a green swamp, and have diligently following the instructions here. I have kept my shock level up to 25, as per the pool calculator, based on my 10,000 gallon pool and CYA of 60, it has worked so far just like everyone said it would.
This morning my FC level did not drop, it was still 25 , and I could see the bottom of my pool , but it doesn't sparkle. I think that it could look better, and I realize it's very close. This is my question, do I keep it up to shock level one more night to have sparkle in the morning? Or do I just let the filter finish the job? Any advice is appreciated, ty.