New Build in Central CA

I talked to the PB and it is like pulling teeth to get him out here since he is pretty much done with me. He is crazy busy right now. He called me the other day and was at the house with his guy to fix the stone in the spillway but was not even planning to go into the backyard with him. I asked him to personally look at the streaking and let me know in his opinion if it looks normal. I have yet to hear from him. The good news is that his plumber did come by and swap out our bubbler and now it looks just like I had hoped.
3c7bf0de84ae46d98fd9798bbb31861f.jpg

Just want to say thanks for taking us through your build. We're getting ready to start ours here in Lakewood, CA in about two weeks. So excited, but also so anxious due to all the variables involved with such a huge project. Seeing someone else's process helps to get prepared!

Just want to say thanks for taking us through your build. We're getting ready to start ours here in Lakewood, CA in about two weeks. So excited, but also so anxious due to all the variables involved with such a huge project. Seeing someone else's process helps to get prepared!

We are almost done with our backyard project for now. A few finishing touches and we should be good to go for the summer. We learned a lot over the past few months on things we should have/could have done and most of the things that we did right (thanks to the great folks in here)! I can try to answer any questions you might have since we just went through it.

When the sun comes back out and we get a couple more items in place I will post a few more pictures of the new backyard.

Yesterday’s test results:

FC 4.5
CC 0.0
Ph 7.5 (added MA on Sat and ran water features to lower TA)
TA 70
CH 325
CYA 70
Salt 3400
Temp 69*

Added water on 1/28 and have been in pool one time since. Trying not to go too low on CSI due to new plaster.

We did notice a small crack in the plaster in the spa on Sat night which concerns me. Especially since we have seen the water level in the spa continue to drop when I leave the spillway off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.