New Build in Central CA

dd0c612774e6e19609c6c6904bc1d902.jpg

More stone work...
06e2c4ef471042e8124d58177c94a959.jpg

Our equipment got delivered today! My PB ordered the IC 20 SWGC so I asked him to upgrade it to the IC 40 since the pool is supposed to be about 18K gallons.

The deck will get lighter and the plaster/water will really pop with that pretty stone work!

Tell her I think she will LOVE it when everything is done. I like it and I have seen a couple/few :roll: pools built LOL

You can't judge a piece of art work until it is done................

Kim:kim:

I think it will turn out just fine. It's looking good. One thing that you can do if it's not sitting well with you when it's all said and done is build a raised wall planter or some other accent item(s)/ yard features and face it with the same stone work. It will tie everything in nicely.

I told my PB today I want it changed. We are going to look at samples tonight and have them redo it. He is going to do it all for me at cost but it will still be a big chunk of change. I want to be happy every time I look at it and not feel like I settled.

Good news is they are supposed to be installing our equipment tomorrow and can probably get the old stone ripped off and new stone installed next week before they are off for 2 weeks for the holidays.
7ca34008dd991047c93a7effc710090d.jpg
New tile samples against the current tile.

You know what? Seeing it up close in that picture I can see why you want to replace it. Way too much contrast. Does not go at all. It is pretty stone but not the right color for the tile and decking. GOOD CALL!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The new stone is supposed to be installed today. I will meet him at the house in an hour and a half. Hopefully plaster next week. I ordered my TF100 a couple of days ago so I should be able to test my fill water before we start filling.

When you go to test your fill water do not bother testing the CYA as that has to be added.

Some tricks for testing:

-extended testing on the left hand side of the home page to help you with the tests

-PH-Make sure it is in a well lit area. Hold the tube in front of something white-a wall or plate. That way you can move the plate back and forth to help you match the colors.

-CH-it will "flash" but that does not count......keep going until the color change holds.

We have final approval from the “Boss” to move forward with plaster and filling. She has some great ideas for landscaping so I think my work is just beginning...
e14eb2ccee52c48e8ff7b20a87f80c24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
22K inground gunite Free form. 32’ X 23’, 589 sq ft, 108’ perimeter. 1 skimmer, 4 returns
Pentair Intelliflo VSP, Pentair Superflo VSP
Mastertemp 400K BTU Heater
Screen Logic 2, TF100 with Speedstir.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.