Need a measurement for testing chlorine.

Jul 13, 2017
Ocoee
Started a slam today and I went to test chlorine and the tip of the scoop for the crystal that you need is now broken and useless. Anyone have an exact measurement of how much I need to test chlorine with my Taylor k2006

I would suggest going to TFTestkits.net and seeing if they can ship you one. Probably cost less than $1.

Until then I would just use the back of the broken scoop and pull out a "smidgen" ...probably about 1/16th of a teaspoon.

Please add Georgia to your location. This helps us answer your questions when climate/water quality are factors. Thanks :)

Maddie :flower:

I would suggest going to TFTestkits.net and seeing if they can ship you one. Probably cost less than $1.

Until then I would just use the back of the broken scoop and pull out a "smidgen" ...probably about 1/16th of a teaspoon.

Please add Georgia to your location. This helps us answer your questions when climate/water quality are factors. Thanks :)

Maddie :flower:
That's what I've been doing is using the back. Thanks! I don't have a location?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.