Viking Laguna Deluxe vs Lesiure Allure

Oct 19, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm trying to decide between two very similar fiberglass pools from different manufacturers. Viking (Latham) Laguna Deluxe and Leisure Allure. Both have a splash deck and in ground hot tub.

I have gotten install quotes for the Laguna Deluxe for $46,425 with a VSP, salt chlorine generator, heater and 350 sf stamped concrete patio and 3 LED lights. Link

For Allure I am looking at $49,000 with the same options. Link

I like the Allure style a little better but wondering if its worth the premium. Thanks.

Hi there Gettingerb, welcome to TFP :handwave:

I think I prefer the Allure also. Perhaps you can tell the salesman about the other quote and see if he'll match it with the Allure?

Personally I prefer a stand alone hot tub over an attached spa. Hot tubs get hotter, the jets are stronger and I can place it closer to the back door for those winter time soaks.

Also if you plan on a robot cleaner be aware that they probably won't work on the splash pad area as they need to be fairly well covered with water to move.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.