Hello from Ohio

AnnInOhio

Silver Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Columbus Ohio
I have been reading for months, joined in August, and am finally getting around to my first post.

We started our build on Monday, and 4 days later it is almost completed. Dig, pool installation, ~850 sq feet pool deck, auto cover installation - it has been an amazing week. We still have plenty to do - pool building and fence still this Fall and repairing our yard and landscaping into next year.

I am so happy I found this site and look forward to having the TFP pool as soon as we take it over from the builder.

Welcome neighbor. Congrats on the new pool!

Take over the pool water maintenance as soon as possible. And ask him not to add any chems to your pool, you will take care of that part. Even if he says they are free or included. Just have him leave them in a nice pile in the corner. We can help you get started. Make sure to tell them "no copper containing chemicals" aka algaecides.

As you are a supporter of the website you can directly upload your photos. Use the icon in the bar above were you type in Quick Reply. The icon looks like a tree in a window box. It is the 9th icon from the right.

Take care.