PureLine systems

I can say with reasonable certainty that it's the same manufacturer as the CircuPool Universal 40, and given that Hayward imports from the same manufacturer, with less certainty, I'd say it's the same unit as the Hayward ARQ's as well, albeit with a different panel layout. The controls and display information are uncannily alike, and the PureLine and CircuPool Universal units are identical (except the logo of course). The difference seems to be in the cells, the warranty, and of course the pricing.

It doesn't look like the 60K version is shipping until March of 2018, which stinks, because I want one now. The 40K unit won't be shipping until Fall of 2018. The 60K control unit will work with a 40K cell, but not vice-versa.

This throws a curve in my plans, as I was literally just about to check out of my cart on a CircuPool Universal 40. The 60K unit would lower my pump run times by 4 hours per day, but I don't know if I want to wait until March for it, particularly if it's delayed for some reason. I'd bet money that CircuPool will be offering a 60K unit in the future as well, given that they're coming from the same manufacturer.

Here's the same system from yet another company:

BLH 40K Salt Water Pool Chlorine Generator system Chlorinator | eBay

If they all use the same cells, which is highly likely, then the choices and availability are pretty widespread. The 40K cell at INYOPOOL for example, is only $299. The connectors are identical among all of the brands using this particular control panel, which would be too coincidental.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.